Brush Cutters for Mini Skid Steers
Compact in size but full size in power, our Mini Skid Steer Brush Cutter cuts through brush and saplings with ease.
Hydraulic Rotary Brush Cutter for Mini Skid Steers
- Available in 42" and 48"
- Available in low flow, standard flow, and mid flow
- Durable powder coat finish
- Includes hydraulic hoses and fittings
- High-strength push bar on front
- Motor cover for added protection
- Strongest drive unit in the industry
- Reversible, replaceable, bi-directional AR 500 hardened steel blades
- 3" diameter brush cutting capacity
UtiliTough Brush Cutters are Made in the USA from American-made steel.
- Warranty does not cover blades or hoses
- Replacement blade kit includes: 2 blades, bolts, lock washers and nuts; must be welded. (Must buy entire kit for safety purposes.)
© 2023 UtiliTough